Friday, August 14, 2009

A very special someone in my life ,

Working alone can really make me feel like
banging the wall ten times hard ~.~
baby wasnt around with me today feels so wierd !
but he told me that i have got to use to it .
Yeah! finally uploads all the photo up .

Before work, went for dinner at 684 with jessie and weisen.
accompany weisen home to take cable and cab to work.
lucky got korkor to come down keep me accompany .
but now , he had went to look for his friends.
back to square one. i'm alone now.

me and baby plan was spoil. Totally spoil!
i didnt know that i will be taking my pay ever 1st and 15.
and now , we have got to change plan and all , Shit!
comeon , take a look at this .
this is how he always play audution and forget about me ): HaHA!



i'll be back soon , gonna edit my photos now ! BOOHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment