Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Work as usual with baby!

i'm tired to blog the same old thing over and over again.
like coming to work , watch show and play game with love. So bored!
Omg. baby told me he could not be able to work with me this fridat )':
he had got something on with his friends !
i'm gonna drag someone here with me , I Dont Care! [:
cause working here alone is really scaryy! Laugh! i'm scare.

People , Come help me with it !
i'm confused which one should me and baby get ?
me and baby eyed on this two model ,
" 5800expressmusic & samsung star "
come on guys , give me some comments about it .
should we take 5800 or samsung star ? HeadAche! ~_~
tell me about it in my tag board ya !
thank you very much , much loves !





YEAH YEAH YEAH !
I'm super looking forward to 24ofAugust!
Cause long lost ernest is gonna be out ! (:
& me and baby will be going out romantic ! Hahaha!
he doesn't want others to follow , cause he say .
this is our first date out together.
how cute can he be man , cannot stand !
will be going shopping then to singapore flyers.
i suggest to go during afternoon,
cause we can take nice nice photo with the beautiful view ! (:
Take a look at the photo below ! WOOOHOO!
i promise i will be back with lots of photo ya .



"" I regret teaching TAN CHOON LU how to play audution!
he is now playing into his world and forgot about me.
I told him about it , and he excuses was.
'' you keep do your blog i also nothing to do .
so i go play audution lo . if not i also bored ! "
he is super proud that he is getting more & more strong!
Just joking , but how cute my he be right!
Now i'm going snatch the game from him now!

will be back with more update ! BOOOHOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment