Friday, August 21, 2009

More then you know .

Work as usual , finally after 5days of work.
tomorrow will be a break for me & baby (:
not gonna waste my off day anymore.
maybe movie tomorrow with baby ? still considering...
pay day is getting nearer & nearer.
cannot wait to go shopping with baby!

but so sad, once we get our pay and enjoy ourself.
baby is going back camp after 3months of mc . lol.
even though is me who ask him to go back and
make myself suffer by missing him ): but over all.
just dont want him to get into any trouble anymore..
you've got to just tolerate another 3months & you will be free ok.

baby , though this 3months is really going be tough for you.

but remember , you've got me by your side to keep you accompany.
when you are bored inside, maybe i might be sleeping.
but once i'm awake. you will definetly find me annoyed (:
alrights, i love you more then you know . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment